Sandra: "Today we went to the office and filled out the necessary paper work to put the house up for sale. Pray to St. Joseph that we find a house soon. I'm looking forward to a big house so we can have bigger parties and a dishwasher. Our house has certainly been a good bargain, we have truly enjoyed it. Let's hope that we sell it now! Such a great house!"
Vince: "I can't wait to have a house with a 2nd bathroom. I have to fight with 2 women to use the bathroom. It will be fun house hunting, but I have a real demanding client that is very picky. Let's hope we find something that fits our needs. Definitely a 3rd bedroom and that 2nd bathroom. All I really want is a basement that doesn't get water. I hate to shopvac.
First open house is scheduled for sunday april 6th."
3 comments:
Word, I hate basements that require frequent shop-vaccing! Good luck! -- T.O.
Yay for the blog! blogs are fun! I think that the picture of your house for the listing should be of the north-east view where you can see the cute porch and all the windows!- Laura
I love this site for you guys- how fun! And yay for putting the house up for sale, how exciting. You'll be in our thoughts & prayers...I hope all goes quickly and very, very well!!
loves, katie L.
Post a Comment