Saturday JULY 26th. Iadipaolo House Warming party. The invitations are going out today. It is a pizza party theme. We are also thinking of renting either a cotton candy machine or a sno cone machine. Or maybe both? We'll take suggestions. It will be from 2-8pm and pizza will be served around 5 or so. We didn't put it in the invitations, but a ping pong tournament will take place as well. Winner will get a cool prize. Come one, Come all.
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Mark your Calendar!!!
Saturday JULY 26th. Iadipaolo House Warming party. The invitations are going out today. It is a pizza party theme. We are also thinking of renting either a cotton candy machine or a sno cone machine. Or maybe both? We'll take suggestions. It will be from 2-8pm and pizza will be served around 5 or so. We didn't put it in the invitations, but a ping pong tournament will take place as well. Winner will get a cool prize. Come one, Come all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So does this mean you can't have any visitors until July 26th? I like knowing that I have the option to call up and bop on over. That's like... wait, let me count... hold on, gotta take off the socks... 18 whole days away! That's a long time to go without seeing the Iadipaolo's, especially considering our game got canceled this week. I don't know if I can handle this.
Yeah, I agree. It's almost as though they need a break from seeing us. What's the deal with that?
Oh well, I'm always up for a good pizza, so I'll be there. (Boy, no one saw that one coming.)
Post a Comment