Hey BlogFans. A lot has happened in the past 2 weeks since our last post. First of all- What is up with all the businesses closing??? Our economy is hurting obviously, but when I hear that the best potato salad in the world will not be made anymore cause Danner's is closing, That's where I draw the line. Then you have a big chain store like Linen's n' Things closing too. Crazy Stuff.
Oh yeah, The Cubs laid a tird in the playoffs so we'll have to wait until next year AGAIN!!!
Last night, Sandra, Sofia, and I went to Howl-zoo-ween at the Zoo. It was a little chilly but fun. Sandra and Sofia are in Springfield this weekend. Her uncle came in from Venezuela to visit. I couldn't go because of work. I am already using a day off on November 16th to go to Lambeau Field to see the Bears play the Packers with Jose and Omar. It stinks to have to work weekends and not be able to take off somewhere. But I'm just thankful I have a job and one that pays me to watch TV is pretty cool too.
Lastly, If you don't mind a little raunchy humor I recommend "Forgetting Sarah Marshall". It's a pretty funny movie. Sandra liked it, but doesn't want to admit it to other people. The Dracula Musical was great. Have a good weekend everybody. "Die, Die, Die...... I can't"
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I had forgotten about the Dracula musical- remembering made me laugh! laura
Post a Comment