Friday, May 8, 2009

3 more...

There are 3 more Man of La Mancha shows left!!! Sofia and I can't wait to have Sandra home more often. Monday and Tuesday she had off before the shows picked up again wednesday and run through Mother's Day. Monday we had 2 softball games and Won Both Games. WOW. We have already won more games than all of last year. Sandra went 1 for 3 and had 3 walks in the 2 games. I had a hit and a walk.
This weekend should be fun. Sofia and I are going to see the final Man of La Mancha show on sunday and then having dinner with my mom after the show. Its celebrating Mother's Day and also the end of the show when Sofia and I get Sandra back.
Also it is less than a month until we head down to Disney world in orlando. Thanks to our tax return money and my college friend who got us a hotel in Orlando for $45 a night. It should be a noce Griswold family vacation as we are driving down there. Anybody want to babysit Louie for us while we are gone? Let me know. Have a great Mother's Day everybody. Everybody has a mom, so Let her know she is loved.

No comments: