Vince and I got to go on probably our last "date" in a while since Santiago will be here in ~2 weeks. We went to see Tina Fey & Steve Carell's new movie "Date Night". I must say: it was pretty hilarious. Vince and I laughed really hard and quoted the movie on our way home. It's funny cuz we don't get out much and a few weeks ago we got to go to dinner and then last night to a movie. It's like we split our "dinner & a movie" night. ha ha ha. Anyway, the movie is great and we will probably get it when it comes out on DVD at Christmas or something. Here is the preview...
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Just curious ... what happened 1 week after "date night"? Can't wait to read all about it. Congratulations, Sandra and Vince. Miriam
Post a Comment