Friday, May 14, 2010

Hey everybody...

The Iadipaolo's are doing great. Santiago is awesome and is weighing 9 lbs 9oz as of wednesday May 12th. He is so strong and has "legs of fury" when you try to change his diaper. Sofia still wants to be in his face all the time and doesn't know how to be quiet when Santi is sleeping.
Yesterday Sofia had a playdate at the Rainbow playground building on willow knolls rd. She has been out of school a week now (preschool ended for the summer last week).The mom of a boy from her class called earlier in the week and said her son only talks about Sofia and wanted to get together for a playdate. It was fun, but a little strange. She had her first date at age 4 :)
Sandra is breastfeeding like a champ and is losing weight as a result. She is a great mom and we are very blessed to have healthy children.
As for me(Vince) I am running everyday (about a mile around our subdivision) and staying away from sweets. I have lost 11 pounds over the past 5 weeks. Life is good

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was great to read this upbeat update! "Legs of fury"...that's a great image. The very best of wishes to you all. Miriam

P-town Tom said...

congrats on the running, Vince! I'm really happy hear that I may someday have another running buddy!

Vince said...

Thanks Tom, I am up to a mile and a half now as I run around Sherwood Forest. I run it in about 15 minutes without stopping which is good for me. You would run circles around me :)