Thursday, July 29, 2010

Here are some pics from our Wisconsin weekend. The house on the rock was fun. No way Sofia would of lasted the 4 hours it took to go through it.
Below is in Mt. Horeb, they are known for these trolls that line the streets of the downtown area. Pretty weird but fun too. We ate at the Grumpy troll restaurant in town there friday night after visiting the Cave on the mounds (those pictures are at the bottom).









We had a great time. The only thing we regret is taking any pictures when we visited our friend Jackie and her family saturday night. They live 30 minutes from The caves. We had a nice home cooked meal at their house. It was awesome and a great weekend. Thanks to mom and paul for watching sofia. Another fav part of mine (Vince) was watching "The Hangover" on HBO friday night at the hotel. I have wanted to watch it for a while and finally got to see it. Sandra thought it was funny too. Ciao blogfans.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos! I've been to the House on the Rock twice--isn't it something else!? I remember liking some of the large music-box players, and the room with the giant Rube Goldberg-type contraption. It's one adventure after the other, isn't it?...but a lot to see in one afternoon. By the time I got to the reproductions of England's royal jewels (near the end of the "tour"}, my eyes had practically glazed over! Thanks for bringing back some fun memories. Miriam

P-town Tom said...

House on the Rock is a good time, as is "the Hangover".
Thanks for the update!

Jackie said...

I am so glad I got to see you guys! Wish we could have gotten a photo! Thanks so much for the tickets to the winery.