Monday, December 6, 2010

Baby its cold outside...

Its cold outside and so that means only 1 thing. You guessed right: Sandra is sleeping with a hoodie on at night again. Its my favorite time of year. I love putting up the Christmas tree and shopping for presents for people I love. Also a tradition that Sandra has forced upon me is shopping the day after Thanksgiving. I do enjoy it a little, seeing people go crazy and the mass hysteria at the stores.
Sofia will be very happy with what Santa is bringing her this year. Toy Story 3 will be a big part of the presents as well as the Disney Princesses of course.
This weekend will be awesome. Sandra and I are going out on a date saturday night for the first time in a while. Santi will probably have to go with us (for feeding reasons) but it will be nice to go out to dinner without a babbling 4 year old. Sofia's new nickname is Gupta. Gupta is from the NBC show Outsourced. He talks a lot and doesn't make much sense just like Sofia.
Well, until next time I have some free time ( Like now when Sofia is at school and both Santi and Cooper are taking naps for me ) Stay warm!!!
-Vince

No comments: