Friday, March 4, 2011

A Cubs Lubie

This is called a Cubs Lubie and it is the giveaway at the Cubs game we are going to on June 1st. We have to take the kids to atleast 1 Cubs game a year and we got pretty good seats to this game vs. the Astros. Should be fun. Fantasy baseball draft tomorrow and hopefully nice weather so we can run outside more and go to the Zoo. We can't wait for spring weather.

3 comments:

P-town Tom said...

Are Lubies like beanie babies? Did I miss something popular?

Jane said...

I wonder how big it is? Looks cute, but could you hang it on a key chain or does it need it's own car seat?

Vince said...

I think their too big for a key chain. Probably the size of a softball I'm guessing. I had no idea what a Lubie was until I saw it as a giveaway. I had to google it