Here are some pics from the Dine n Dash race. I had the easiest job. I was the "closer" and didnt have to run 3 miles. All I had to do was eat a giant cookie with 2 scoops of ice cream on top. It was by far the best race ever on my end. Tom (pictured above) was our MVP, He was not feeling good that day as he tossed his cookies that morning on the way to the race. Being the trooper he is and just awesome he still ran the race and tried to eat the Pizza but we ended up taking the 10 minute penalty to spare him chucking again. We ended up getting 3rd place thanks to Tom, Jeff and Mikelle. It was a great weekend (not really for tom but for the rest of us it was a blast)
Tuesday, April 24, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for the shout out, Cookie!
Post a Comment