Here is a pic of Sofia on her first day of 1st grade last week, She loves school and as long as she doesn't talk too much in class she should have a good year and good grades too
This is my new nephew Rafael. He is so cute and definitely looks like an Iadipaolo
Then there is Santiago. I won him this monkey at the claw game at Jillians. I also won Sofia a big whale. The kids were cheering "Daddy, Daddy" when I won them the toys. I felt like I won the Super Bowl. They were so happy and I felt like a rock star :)
Here are some pics from a Chiefs game we went to a week or so ago. Santiago and mommy love cotton candy. And leave it to Sofia to get hurt on the steps and require athletic tape from the trainer to bandage her wounded knee.
Wednesday, August 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment