Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Bathroom Remodeled= House Not for sale


 Pictures would go nicely with this post, but No can do buckaroo. This past weekend we remodeled our bathroom. We took out the old vanity and medicine cabinet. Painted the bathroom and installed a new Vanity/sink, Mirror and medicine cabinet. My father-in-law did all the work and helped him out as much as I could. It looks awesome and so that means Sandra is happy (and so am I) so we took the house off the market and will be staying here for a little while longer. I guess you will have to come over and see the new bathroom next time you drive down War Drive.

1 comment:

P-town Tom said...

Are you saying your house is now a rest stop? Has War Drive really become that bad with traffic that we need a rest stop mid way through town? Man. SMH.