
S: My dad has taught me lots of cool stuff over the years. I always tell people that while my brother was outside playing hockey or soccer with his friends from the neighborhood, I was inside helping my dad fix something in the house. I have helped re-do bathrooms, plumbing, wiring, installation of fans, light fixtures, lamps, dry-wall, and the list goes on. My dad taught me about the different types of tools and all the cool tricks. He even bought me a really cool tool box that "was" for Vince and me.... but I know he meant it for me (Vince is improving A LOT and that's thanks to my dad teaching me stuff and now I can help Vince). Anyway, now that you know the background of where I'm coming from... let's just say that all this cool information just didn't matter tonight. I messed up and I shouldn't have because common sense should have helped me out.
Our kitchen window was driving me crazy, so I called my dad and asked what I should do. He suggested WD-40. Right, I knew that! So, we ran some errands today and happened to end up at the new Menards (which btw, that store is gigantic and really cool). We got the WD-40 and headed home. I came into the house and sprayed the tracks of the window. WOW! What an improvement, the window was going up and down like it was nothing. Then, it hit me. Oh $#!T! Guess what, the window is so smooth that it doesn't stay UP ANYMORE! Gravity just LOVES it. Of course, I called my dad.... he laughed his head off. I did too after hearing him. I guess we all learn the hard way. I will be finding some kind of stick (actually several heights) to put on the window so I can prop it open. Unless any of you have any tips to "fix" it. Well, Sandra-0 WD-40-1.
1 comment:
Hi there. It's Brother Gabriel and guess what I am looking at the blog. And I just happen to be making the 1st comment on this story:
I don't get it? Is this supposed to be funny? I stopped reading it after 3 lines. Any case, I love you very much. I'll check out the blog again next month :-)
Am I funny or what? No comment! Tio GT
Post a Comment