Since we've moved we have- changed the shower head because barely any water was coming out, added cable to every room, new refrigerator (gracias papi y mami), installed a shut-off valve for the gas line because it was slightly dangerous(Thanks Paul!), new curtains because "someone" took them, and the list goes on. Mostly we are getting used to the new house. The birds are so cool to listen to, I have seen rabbits, chipmunks, racoons, squirrels, and lots of insects. All the sounds are really neat, oh and there's a neighbor playing a pipe flute. Sounds like a track from one of those CD's they sell at Wal-mart.
Oh yeah, did I mention that Vince went through the screen door last night. OOPS! He thought the door was open. He actually didn't go through it... he just knocked it off. No problem, I fixed it...just put the thing back on the tracks. It's been fun. The basement has been zoned, in other words we have designated things to each corner. The "Vince's Junk" corner (where he as all his sports and Simpsons stuff), the "Sandra's Junk" corner (where I have all my arts/crafts and tools, the "Baby Stuff" corner (Sofia's old clothes and toys that she is not using), then there's the Christmas area, the travel area, the laundry area, and the whatever doesn't fit those categories area. Wow. Anyhow, we are all adapting well. I guess we're done moving in, we still have to put pictures up on some walls, paint, and unpack some boxes, but the main stuff is done. Our room will be getting a dresser soon. Mom and Paul are giving us their old one. We will put it to good use! Thanks!!! Anyhow, here is a slide show of our house. I put it to the old TV because it reminded me of the 60's and that's when the house was built. Enjoy!!
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment