We are moved into the new place. A lot of boxes to go through and a lot of work ahead but we are officially moved in. Our address in case you don't have it is
2703 W. Huntington Dr.
Peoria, Il 61614
New home phone # is 309-839-1526. It is a weird phone # for Peoria, but I guess it is the new numbers for Comcast digital phone service. We consolidated our TV, phone, and internet all through comcast. The guy was at our house for 3 hours yesterday putting cable in every bedroom and ran some to the basement as well. We will post pics this weekend hopefully when we get the computer up and running at home.
Friday, May 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope you're all adjusting well and stress levels have come down. Wish I could have pitched in more with the move, but you seemed to have plenty of happy helpers.
Post a Comment