Friday, May 16, 2008

Anything for a Buck



As many of you know the Cubs have a new player this year that is from Japan. Fukudome has done pretty well in his "rookie" season and has created a lot of buzz at Wrigley Field (especially in the right field bleachers). Well, where there is demand there will be people looking to take advantage of the situation. Wrigley Field vendors have banned the sale of some offensive t-shirts being sold around the ballpark. But of course there are the knock-off vendors that can sell shirts across the street from Wrigley Field and get away with it. They are kinda funny, but I would never wear one. I would feel so uncomfortable if I was wearing one and an asian person walked by and saw me wearing it. I realize people are just trying to make a living and capitalize on the popularity of a new player, but seriously folks. I saw one shirt that said: "Get FUK'd!" Come On. I would wear a shirt with the phrase below on it.



No comments: