Wednesday, May 7, 2008

3 weeks to go!!!


We have the Moving Truck rented and are less than 3 weeks away from moving day. A lot of peopl have told us to stay away from U-haul so I reserved a 26 foot long Budget truck. We will pick it up around noon on Tuesday May 27th and will pack everything in there that afternoon and evening. If you are free and willing to help please stop by. We will supply pizza to everyone that helps out.
We have one thing left to fix on our house to comply with the repair amendment made after the house inspection. Thanks to Grandpa Paul for installing the 2 GFI outlets they required. Now all that is left is a new flex connection to the water heater.

On the Huntington house they are fixing 2 leaky sinks, a gas leak, a cracked plumbing vent on the roof, and the bathroom vent currently vents into the attic so they are going to vent that outside. Pretty exciting. If I wasn't at work until 1am I would do some packing, It'll have to wait until friday. One of the reasons I chose Budget is because of the funny moving tips they have on their trucks...



No comments: