Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Today

Today we found out that Vince's aunt Rose passed away with Ovarian Cancer. She was such an incredible woman and we got to spend some time with her when we went to Michigan for the family reunion. She spent most of her life as a nun and her order of nuns that she was in focused on teaching.

Sofia took the above picture of her, the actual picture is of everyone looking around, but Sister Rose saw that Sofia was taking the picture and looked at her and smiled. She noticed the little things in life and cared for many. She will be missed.
Above is the picture that I promised of me at Mix Match day. Sofia picked out the skirt and Vince picked out the top. Wow... lovely.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry about Rose- ovarian ca is so merciless. Maybe Sofia has a future in photography.
I am glad to see that you are able to follow directions (ie- not matching on mismatch day.) Mr. Olson seems to think the guidelines don't apply to him, aka, Mr. Match-a-lot.