Monday, September 22, 2008

A Vince adventure

So Vince decided to take me to a Vince adventure yesterday. Sofia and he tend to go on these adventures when I'm at work. He decided to take Sofia and me to Charter Oak park. It's a nice little park that has great slide equipment, a picnic area, and some trails to walk to a pond. I was rather negative about the experience because of the "walk to the pond part". I knew that it would remind me of my walks in the jungles of Costa Rica this summer. I expected iguanas to interrupt our paths, but it never happened. I must say it was a wonderful time. My favorite part was watching Vince come down one of the twisty slides that OBVIOUSLY were not made for a guy like Vince. I haven't laughed so hard in a while. We had a great time. This is me with the Ipod dock Station listening to some music like I'm the Fresh Prince of Bel Air...

No comments: