
Well it was a nice weekend in Green Bay. I went with my father-in-law(Jose) and bro-in-law (Omar). It was a nice man's weekend. The only thing that could of been better was if the Bears had actually showed up and won. They lost 37-3. But I guess it was better the packers won cause it wouldn't of been too enjoyable with 2 grumpy packer fans the rest of the weekend. Here are some pictures if I can get them up. Sandra usually does the pics but she has been pretty busy and I am gonna try to do this myself. We'll see what happens.


Above is Omar doing the Lambeau Leap at the Packers HOF Located inside Lambeau.
The bike picture sums up the whole weekend. I was on a trip with 2 kids in Packer Heaven. I had a lot of fun as well, but these 2 guys were 2 kids on Christmas morning all weekend. The bike story is that on game day they ride kids bikes from the training facility to the stadium. Its a tradition that started who knows when. The big guy in the back right is Gilbert Brown.

Vince Lombardi's office in the Packers Hall of Fame.
Lombardi is one Packer I like. Not just because his name is Vince either. My favorite quote from him is "Winning isn't Everything, It's the only thing"

Yeah they won 3 super bowls. Big whoop, we did the Super Bowl Shuffle. Don't they look so happy though

Along with the Hall of Fame we took a tour of Lambeau Monday morning before we headed home. We got to go out the tunnel the Packers go out on gameday. Pretty cool even for a bears fan.

Yep I married into a Cheesehead family. The sacrifices we make for love.

This is Gilbert Brown(Former Packer) He was at the tailgating party we went to at Brett Favre's Restaurant. All you can eat burgers, brats, beer, screwdrivers and more from 9am until kickoff.
Yummy!!!

3 comments:
What's up with Jose's pants??? Those are hilarious!
Vince, I'm sorry that you had to hang out with cheeseheads all weekend. Man, that's like a nightmare come to life! Thanks for surviving the whole affair, it was cool looking at those pictures. Looks like Omar and Jose had a great time!
P.S. - Gilbert Brown is still one big dude.
The pictures are great! I think the Bears need to come up with something to rival the cheese theme. We need fun hats, too!- laura
Post a Comment