The three of us went bowling last night for fun! It was a great experience, we only bowled one game, but seeing Sofia try to push the ball down the lane and then watching it slowly roll all the way down to what it seemed like eternity was great. Even better was when she hit a pin or several and got so excited about it. I think the entire bowling alley watched her have fun. She's so funny. Vince won 140... not bad. Sofia got 45 and I barely made 80. What a great night though. It was good family fun and didn't spend that much on our evening.I have to tell you all about the deer Sofia and I saw in the backyard on Wednesday. It was a buck, with huge antlers and he stood about as tall as me. It scared me, but he ran down the ravine quickly, thank goodness. The first thing I said of course was, "That was AWESOME!!". After Louie went to the bathroom we went inside... here comes the best. Once we got inside Sofia looks at me and says (mind you she hadn't said anything while we were outside),
"Mami, I didn't like that big squirrel." :)
1 comment:
"big squirrel"!- That is HILARIOUS! I think you're going to have to increase the animal identification lessons. Man, that's priceless. -laura
Post a Comment