Friday, August 7, 2009

Maryville Sandra...

Well Sandra is in Maryville again watching the Abuelos while her parents are on Vacation. When she is in Maryville she turnes into Rachel Ray or Julia Child or whatever TV chef you choose.

Above is a patented Sandra creation of Mickey out of Rice. However I've never seen the ears created out of sliced carrots. Maryville Sandra strikes again!!!





These are just a couple creations she sent me on her phone. I was down there and enjoyed a couple dishes before having to come0 back to go to work on wednesday. Why did she have to make the homemade pizza after I left? I'll never know. She did make a mean Spanish Omelete though one night and chicken enchiladas another night.



2 comments:

Jane said...

What's in a Spanish Omelet?

Vince said...

Its basically like a Quiche with Potatoes and Onions inside the big "Omelete". Sandra can explain it better.