Last night, Vince, my dad, Vince's mom and step dad and myself went to the Cubs vs Cards game at Busch Stadium. When we originally bought the tickets it was a 1:20pm game on Sunday. Unfortunately for us, ESPN decided it would be their 7pm game. The game went into extra innings and the cubbies pulled it off with a win of 6-3! Yeah! Except I was so upset that the game ended even later than anticipated that I didn't really enjoy it. We got home around 2:30am and I finally got some z's around 3ish. Oh, did I mention Zambrano (the Venezuelan pitcher) started the game? Ever since he was signed on by the Cubbies I wanted to watch him pitch and I finally got the chance. Anyhow, I woke up at 6am and went off to work.
I'M SO TIRED!!! Definitely worth it, but the consequences have not been fun.
Monday, September 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment