Wednesday, September 9, 2009

haven't heard anything, yet...

Well, Vince hasn't heard from the Rivermen and we applied to another job for him. Transport and Lift Team specialist: in other words he would be in charge of taking patients to say surgeries, or changing them from a stretcher to a patient bed or even pushing their wheel chair so they can get to their car. Anyhow, it's at OSF and keeping our fingers crossed.

I had my first rehearsal for EVITA last night. Wow, is all i can say. The music director put me singing the Alto part which I was slightly upset since I usually sing sorprano. HA!! I'm GLAD she has me singing alto, those girls have to hit a high D multiple times and sustain the notes and to be honest with you.... I don't want my vocal chords doing that nor sound like a screaching mouse. Plus, the alto part is actually somewhat high too cuz they are having me sing with another girl alto 1 which is semi-sorprano. ANYWAY, EVITA was cool.

What else.... Oh we are going to Fiesta en el Rio on Friday night which I'm totally excited about!! We haven't had a date night in a while so we are for sure due for one.

Ok, more to come!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you'll have a nice beginning to your weekend. I got the show successfully taped tonight. See ya Wednesday!
Janers