So, I haven't written in a while. Here's what's up...
Sofia is loving school still. She is learning her numbers and letters very well. She is an avid artist. We have many of her art displayed proudly around the house.
Vince has cleaned up the yard a million times because of the wonderful trees in our neighborhood. He says next time we move there won't be any trees for at least 8 miles from our house. Ha ha! I said we should just move to a desert.
Me- doing well. Most of you know that I'm PREGNANT!! Others, may have just found out! We are expecting May 2nd. So far so good :)
Louie- still a couch potato dog.
That's it! The short version. Have a safe Halloween tomorrow!
Friday, October 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Are you ready for Evita to start? I was thinking about going on opening night.
Post a Comment