Well, the Iadipaolo household survived yet another crazy theatre show that I just HAD to be in. Evita FINALLY ended this past weekend. I had an incredible time, met some really cool people (gotta love networking), and did it all PREGNANT!!
Yeah, so most of the people around home know this, but others do not. So, I should take the time explain....
well, when a... nevermind.
We are due May 2nd, so we are 17 weeks along. We don't know the gender of the baby, YET, but will find out hopefully at our anatomy sonogram on December 23rd. We are planning to give the grandparents gifts to let them know the gender of the baby... ideas are welcome!!
We are all doing well. Now that the show is over we have more time to spend together as a family and I can rest again. Oh, and yes I found out I was pregnant the first week of rehearsals!
Oh, and in case you are wondering why I haven't posted in like AGES. It's because they blocked blogs at work and couldn't get to it at home during my 1.5 hours of time before rehearsals almost every night of the week. I hope to update this on more of a dailyish basis.
Happy Turkey day!!!
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
They block all of the good stuff at work... e-mail, fantasy football, blogs, Pandora... I could go on, but I think you get the picture!
Congrats on finishing another show!
And happy belated Turkey Day!
Congratulations, Vince and Sandra on your pregnancy! This is really good news. I hope you're all doing well. Miriam
Post a Comment