Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Pregnancy mood swings... very funny

So, tonight I was all excited that we were going to watch Prep & Landing, a new animated feature by Disney about the story of the elves and how they get Christmas ready for Santa. We had been watching the promos for about a week and I was so excited!! Around 6pm, Vince gave me some devastating news... well maybe not devastating... anyway, he said that President Obama would be giving his Presidential Address on the strategy for the Afghanistan war.

WHAT?!?

In other words, NO PREP & LANDING?!? ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?

I was slightly perturbed and decided to get online and check email, facebook, and mess around on the Internet some for kicks and to let off some steam. I even watched a 45 second preview clip of the animated feature to get me pumped for NEXT WEEK's premiere on Tuesday night.

After about 20 minutes or so, Vince yelled from downstairs... "Hey, Sandra the Victoria Secret Fashion Show is on tonight"

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have I mentioned how much I LOVE THAT SHOW!? LAST year I even put up some pictures of my favorite angels during the show on the blog. Well, Vince was not arguing that we should watch it. What guy is going to say no to one hour of lingerie?

So, yes, I don't get to see Prep & Landing.... BUT I will be watching the fashion show instead and it's going to be awesome!!!!

No comments: