So, the Victoria Secret Fashion Show 2009 was AMAZING. My brother even texted me to see if I was watching it. DUH! There were different themes throughout the night. My favorite set of wings this year, was the image below. Her outfit was cute, but the wings were awesome and I felt that they could be recreated with some YouTube how to make balloon animals help. I felt that the stocking hat was unnecessary, but the wings... gotta love the wings.

The most incredible thing of the night was when Heidi Klum, who just 6 weeks before the show gave birth to her fourth child, walked out on the run way looking FLAWLESS. Wow, if only most of us moms out there could jump back into that kind of a body only after 6 weeks!! She is just Superwoman. Honestly, who doesn't love Heidi Klum? She's just a wonderful person.

Last but not least, today's big news.... WE ARE GOING TO SEE PRINCESSES ON ICE in the Quad Cities. Woo-hoo!!! Sofia and I are both very excited and looking forward to all the "princesssouveniers" that we could "possibly" take home. I told Vince that he's outnumbered, and let's hope that there are some reasonable things for us :)
No comments:
Post a Comment