So, I really don't like clutter at my house. Some of you may not know this, but Vince and I spend part of our "free time" organizing closets, under the bed storage, the armoire, cabinets, drawers, etc. This past weekend the light shown upon us and we decided to organize Sofia's toys in her room. In the past her toys have been dumped in a really cool red wagon that Grandpa & Grandma got her. The wagon is in very good condition and whenever Sofia gets the chance to ride in it, she does... except it's been full of toys recently. So, we're in the car on our way home from Kentucky and I get this idea. Let's find something that we already have to use as storage, and the light bulb goes off. GRANDPA WALMBOLDT'S TOOLBOX! (Vince's grandpa) It's been sitting in our garage since we got married (it sat at the old house and sat at the new house) and we don't use it for anything. So, I got Vince and his muscles to move it inside and between the three of us we cleaned it from inside out and lined it with shelf paper. PRESTO, instant toy organizer! Sofia has a drawer for her coloring books/crayons, princesses stuff, etc. The bottom of it opens up to a compartment where we have placed her toy laptop, princesses bags, and other toys. I put some favorite stuffed animals on the top and included the piggy banks she has as well. It's the coolest and what other little girl do you know that has a CRAFTMAN's toolbox in her bedroom? Totally awesome.
1 comment:
Santi's going to be jealous over that one!
Post a Comment