Yesterday, Vince went out and bought insulation for the garage. Here he is around 8pm still working. He's almost done. I got really worried after he came inside because he was burning up and his cheeks were so red. This morning that had all gone away. I HOPE he doesn't work again today cuz it's not going to get very warm (maybe 15 degrees?). The garage does seem warmer and this should help with keeping the kitchen and the upstairs attic area slightly warmer, plus the garage!! Sofia and I were working hard too making a diaper cake for a friend. It was pleasantly easy and Sofia was a good helper!! I shall take a pic when I have the finished product. Happy Thursday!!Thursday, January 28, 2010
House Projects
Yesterday, Vince went out and bought insulation for the garage. Here he is around 8pm still working. He's almost done. I got really worried after he came inside because he was burning up and his cheeks were so red. This morning that had all gone away. I HOPE he doesn't work again today cuz it's not going to get very warm (maybe 15 degrees?). The garage does seem warmer and this should help with keeping the kitchen and the upstairs attic area slightly warmer, plus the garage!! Sofia and I were working hard too making a diaper cake for a friend. It was pleasantly easy and Sofia was a good helper!! I shall take a pic when I have the finished product. Happy Thursday!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment