Friday, April 24, 2009

practice, practice, practice...

Have you seen Sandra??? I haven't. She's been at practice all week and it will only get more hectic as the show starts one week from tonight and Tech week starts sunday as they get ready for the Big Show. Sandra is tired, but having a good time and thats all that matters.
Can't wait to enjoy the nice weather this weekend. I will enjoy it a lot more if the Cubs get their act together and beat the Cardinals. Milton Bradley- the Cubs outfielder who signed a 3 year $30 million dollar contract in the offseason is batting .043 -That is 1 hit in 23 at bats. OUCH!!!
I wish I could make $10 milllion a year for doing so little. Sandra calls him Monoploy. It is kind of fitting cause after he makes an out he goes to jail when he heads back to the dugout.

No comments: