It's Friday and I'm almost done with work for my Spring Break. Vince, Sofia, and I have a full schedule the next couple of days..
Friday- Harold coming over about Knight stuff, fish fry at St. Bernard's, Frank & Kathy's
Saturday- Co-workers wedding
Sunday- Auto Show
Next week I have play practice two days out of the week and Vince and I will probably go help with set building. We are also planning to paint Sofia's room current room. We've had paint for it and I patched up the holes already, but haven't had a chance to paint yet. It's going to be light yellow and the green from the kitchen. It will look nice with the baby jungle bedding that Sofia has. We may even have time to strip the wall paper in the bathroom... YUCK!
Anyways, our daffodils are coming up for the spring and I took a picture of them with my phone. There are more on the way!
I realize it's a bad picture, but trust me they look so beautiful!
No comments:
Post a Comment