What a great weekend!! Strange at some points. On Saturday, Sofia went to a Baptism and got to party it up with the abuelos. She was dancing to all the songs and the mariachis at the party even dedicated a song to her!! So fun. Since Sofia was with the Abuelos, Vince and I took advantage of it and went to see Monsters vs. Aliens in 3D and also went to Basta to have dinner. Funny that we went to see a little kids movie- shows that we are STILL YOUNG! We had a great conversation about our upcoming plans to possibly Disney during dinner. Here's a picture of us at the theater with our 3D glasses!!

Sunday we woke up with fresh snow on the ground. Apparently something went wrong with spring. Even the birds were dumbfounded just staring at the trees and the ground. We even had a bird go into our garage, but I scared it off with our air horn!

Sunday I decided to make a homemade BBQ chicken pizza. I turned out pretty yummy! I used the Pillsbury pizza dough, Sweet Baby Rays sauce, onions, green peppers, and chicken. I actually made two and I hope that's what we have for dinner tonight, yummy!

Hope you all have a wonderful week. My spring break is next week!! YES!
1 comment:
Best BBQ Chicken Pizza Ever!!!
Post a Comment