In other news, Today (March 17th- St. Patrick's Day) is Vince and my anniversary. We started dating on St. Patrick's Day in 2002. Wow! We met on a mission trip in Ely, MN and the rest is history. We had a great time there and I hope we get to visit in the future.

St. Pius X- Church in Babbitt, MN where we prayed at night. The church directory is where our friends lived. We all stayed at their place and I remember we had a snowball fight with some of the neighborhood kids. I remember we said the rosary here at night and Paul (now Father Paul) would lead us in prayer in front of a beautiful statue of Mary.

St. Anthony's- Church in Ely where we talked to the youth group about how this was our spring break trip and that we went north instead of south to party.
1 comment:
Hang in there, Vince. Something will pop up before too long!
Meanwhile, opening day is only a couple of weeks away, and it already feels like summer in Peoria!
Post a Comment