Saturday, March 14, 2009

Updates:

Vince Here: (Job update) I still haven't heard from wmbd about the job. I assume they would call me even if I don't get the job. I am just assuming I am not getting it, that way if I do I'll be pleasantly surprised. Health Update: I am feeling better, Sofia still has a little cough, but is doing much better from earlier in the week.
Last Night Sandra and I went to Noche de Fiesta at the civic center. It was fun. There were some good dancers there and some pretty bad dancers. We were somewhere in the middle. It was a nice night out, our first night out just the 2 of us in a while. Sandra saw an old friend from high school who was there with his girlfriend. They were with another couple, who I actually helped find an apartment a few years ago with the Cat relocation I did with Jim Maloof. It's funny what a small world we live in. Have a great saturday Blog Fans!!!

No comments: