Friday, March 27, 2009

Vince is a Knight

I joined the Knights of Columbus last night. It is a fraternal organization in the catholic Church that does a lot of volunteer work in the community and is just a good brotherhood group for Men in the church. I joined the Spalding Chapter #427 that is on Radnor Road off of Willow Knolls Rd. in North Peoria. They have a nice hall that is about 7 years old. It has a pretty big banquet hall and dance floor with A pretty cool bar too. I might reserve the hall for June 2030 for Sofia's wedding reception :)
Tonight we are going to go to the Fish Fry there from 5-7. It will be nice to have Sandra and Sofia meet the other knights. Have a good weekend. This is Sir Vince signing off. Just kidding you can still call me Vince.

No comments: