Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Another mice bites the dust....

So, we are a fierce unit of mouse catchers at our house. We found one last night and it was not pretty. Of course, I'm upstairs cooking and Vince yells...

"It's YOUR turn".

I'm thinking, oh no, Sofia had an accident (she's all potty trained... woo hoo!) and I said, "What happened?".

"We got a mouse"

"Where?"

"Behind the furnace"

"Great"

"And there's blood"

"Gross!!"

I hate mice and I hate taking them out of traps. Here's evidence
(Vince took this pic while I was cleaning up our victim) I had to put on gloves, a long sleeve t-shirt, long pants, shoes, socks, and I was looking for a mask, but couldn't find one. A cat would be nice to have around, but there are too many people in the fam with allergies, plus... who needs a cat when you have The Iadipaolo Mouse Hunters!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eww. Yeah, cats are good for prevention, but if you have a cat, and you somehow have mice, you still have to clean up the mess. They just replace the mousetrap.L

Jane said...

Any chance of finding out how they're coming into the house? Stuffing steel wool in a hole works wonders.