Monday, March 23, 2009

Oh the weekend is over ....

We got lots of stuff done this weekend, but it started off with me going home sick on Friday. I could talk (but like a man) and my head was hurting and I just couldn't do it. I went home and slept for 2 hours. Felt better, but all weekend I was coughing and coughing and coughing.

Saturday since I was feeling crummy, I decided to make veggie soup. Sofia loved putting in the veggies into the cooking pot and checking how the veggies were doing. I combined all the veggies I had: red & green peppers, onions, peas, corn, mushrooms, broccoli, etc. After cooking it all we liquified it in the blender. It was seasoned with oregano, parsley, garlic salt, and cilantro. Sofia liked it and ate her entire serving!

On Sunday morning Sofia and I went to Target to do some shopping. I purchased a summer dress! I love the dollar section up front because there's always cute stuff to look at. Here's Sofia with $1 bunny ears!
Then Sunday afternoon, the three of us went to the mall to do some shopping as well. We got some new shorts for Vince since his old ones... ripped. At the mall we went to a store that has kid furniture. Sofia thouht the duck rocking chair was fun and she also liked the bouncy ball that she could bounce on that had a monkey cover. Everything was way out of our price range, including the doll house with the elevator.
The barn that you see in the backgroud is actually a table. The chairs were four different animals: a sheep, a horse, a cow, and a chicken. Very cute idea!

1 comment:

Jane said...

Love the bunny ears!