We went to Mt. Vernon for a funeral yesterday. My step dad's dad passed away last week. Grandpa Roy was a great guy and will be missed dearly. Sofia did great in the car for the 4 hour drive and brought many smiles to people that were mourning the loss of a loved one.
Upcoming this weekend:
Sandra is help paint the set for Man of La Mancha Saturday morning. I'll be at work :)
Sunday we are taking a bus trip up to Wrigley for the Cubs/ Cards game and will be on a rooftop watching the game and trying to stay warm and dry.
Oh yeah we saw a turkey in our backyard last night after we got home. See if you can find the turkey!


These are terrible pics, but I will try to explain where this turkey is. On the left pic, the turkey is hiding behind that pile in the middle of the pic. On the right pic, the turkey is clear back of the property past that small paved square where the fountain is. GOOD LUCK! I know it was there when I took the pic, but I can barely see it now...
No comments:
Post a Comment