Vince, Sofia, and I are doing well. We are planning to go to the Pumpkin Festival tomorrow since I have practice almost every night during the week. I only have 2 days that I don't have rehearsal and I miss spending time with Sofia and Vince. She's so funny and inquisitive these days. She said to me last night, "Can you read me a book from your head tonight.?" In other words, a story that I make up without the use of an actual book. I loved it, she's getting to be such a great little person. I'm so proud of her, and biased of course, but it doesn't matter. We're teaching her how to add currently (Yeah, Tio Tom cool huh?). We have these foam numbers and they have the math symbols so we've been doing 1 + 2 = 3. She thinks it's really cool and once you get started she won't stop. She wants you to come up with as many combinations of problems as possible... so 3 - 2 = 1.
Pretty cool.
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This blog entry has received Tio Tom's stamp of approval.
Post a Comment