Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Family Truckster... Russ!!!


This is the new "Family Truckster" we bought yesterday. Its a 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan with 52,700 miles on it. We traded in my (Vince's) Olds Aurora. I love the fact it doesn't have all the fancy bumbo jumbo Electrical stuff in it cause thats just another thing that can go wrong with a car. All the extra sensors and electric sliding doors just mean more stuff to malfunction.
Sandra loves to say we are a true family now that we have a min-van. She also said its a rite of passage. I am now ready to open Daddy Day Care. I'm sure Santi will love it. It will be fun to do a Griswold style Vacation in the ol' Family Truckster someday.




2 comments:

P-town Tom said...

Baseball season is knocking on the door and you guys go out and get a RED family truckster?
Looks nice and I'm sure it will treat you well, but blue... think Cubbie blue!

Owner of the "Cubs Caravan" said...

It has a Cubs license plate frame and a Cubs sticker in the back. Sandra's bug is blue, so we have a blue and red car now.