Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sofia's birthday parties

Sofia turned 4 last week and we had 2 parties for her. These 1st pictures are from her party saturday with the family and friends at our house. We served enchanted bbq sandwiches and the prize of the party was the Cinderella cake Sandra and I made. It was mostly Sandra but I helped coach her with my expertise from watching "Cake Boss" and "Ace of Cakes". Thanks to all who came to her party we appreciate you all.








This pic below is my Fav: "Sandra the ace of cakes" She is available for weddings and bar mitzvah's.

Sofia's 2nd party was at Chuck E Cheese with her friends from preschool. Each friend brought a parent and in some cases a sibling. They had a great time eating pizza and cupcakes and playing games of course. It was also cool to see some of the kids' parents you don't get to see otherwise.




Sofia is 4 now!!! Wow I feel old. In June I will be 29 years old with a 4 year old daughter and a month old son. I love my family and am so thankful for them. If you made it this far Congratulations you get 5 gold stars blogfans. Until next time -Vince

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Wow, Sofia has the best parents!

Anonymous said...

Sure enjoyed the photos. The cake is MARVELOUS--have you priced similar ones at Trefzgers? $$$$ Miriam P.S. Vince, you don't have a clue what "old" really is if you think 29 qualifies! Many best wishes to you all.

Vince said...

I know 29 isn't old I meant I feel like I'm getting older as my family is growing.

P-town Tom said...

Yes! I'm up to five gold stars!

How many more do I need until I can redeem them for that really cool decoder ring?

Party looked great; sorry I missed it!