Hey its me( Not Uncle Eddie, its Vince), you're sleeping right now in your warm beds and I'm at work at a cold TV station watching crappy programming. I am grateful I have a job though, well atleast until April. Massive layoffs are expected at WHOI on april 1st. Let's hope its just an april fool's joke.
---Last night we went down to the Cathedral for the Our Lady of Guadalupe feast day celebration. Sandra had students coming to get extra credit on their final. About 70 kids along with parents came to see some hispanic culture. The Journal star took some photos of some of the kids so look at todays paper if you can (Sat 12-13).
--- After we got home we finished our Christmas cards, look out for them in the mail within the next week.
Today Sandra and Sofia are having breakfast with Santa at Dunlap High School. I'm Jealous. Tonight Grandma and Grandpa are watching Sofia as we are going to a Christmas party at Grant and Kristen's farm. Should be fun.
I hope everyone's Christmas shopping is going well.
I have one thought to leave you with. I don't understand why some people that don't believe that Jesus existed celebrate Christmas. What are they celebrating? The sales at Kohl's? I guess they just like to get gifts like everyone else does. I don't celebrate something if i don't believe it happened. Do atheists celebrate Christmas? Sorry if i offend anyone, but it just seems wrong. I don't know.
- Vince
No comments:
Post a Comment