Monday, December 1, 2008

Buddy the Elf, what's your favorite color?

Well, the Christmas season has official started yesterday with the first week of advent. How exciting! We decorated the new house and had a fun time trying to place things differently, yet the same as Margaret. I bought rope lights for the porch, but since it's too cold well we are using them inside for the holidays. My nativity scene is still AMAZING on the shelves and the top of the armoire. I would show you pictures, except our camera broke yesterday after taking our family Christmas picture outside in the first snow of winter. We will be sending it in to get fixed in a few days. Long story. Anyway, we are all well after Vince got really sick over Thanksgiving... let's just say that he was a giant fountain and had a fever. Maybe that was not the nicest way to explain it. He was though. Anyhow, Sofia and I are crossing our fingers that we don't get sick. I should be ok since I got the flu shot, but Sofia didn't. I will let you all know what happens. In other news, we are still Christmas shopping.... who knows when we'll finish.

Louie is well too. I never mention him in the blog for the most part.

ps. Answer the phone like Buddy the Elf day is December 18th (Thursday).

No comments: