I received a funny email today from a co-worker that I would like to share....
Right up there with the Superbowl and the MLB playoffs, march madness or January 1st. Tonight is the big Victoria Secret Fashion show. Get your popcorn, spray the room with hairspray and cheap perfume, prepare yourself for an evening of acute frustration but a night that should not be missed by males of all ages.
Sandra tell Vince.
I couldn't help but laugh! Not only because of what my co-worker wrote(and by the way I was the only female on the list), but because I'm a huge fan of the fashion show and watch it every year. I love the wings that they put on some of those girls.. I remember one year Heidi Klum came out as the last angel and she pulled a rope that made her look like a gigantic snowflake. IT WAS SO PRETTY!!

No comments:
Post a Comment