Thursday, December 4, 2008

An evening full of angels

Where do I start? First, I would like to thank one of my many angels on earth.... Laura.

Sofia had been coughing weirdly (if that's even a word) for a day and I didn't like the sound of it. She had no temperature, but it sounded like she could be in trouble. I called the MedPointe and they said that it would be a 45 to 1 hour wait. I thought... hum... she doesn't have a fever and if I took her she could be exposed to some pretty bad stuff. Let me call Nurse Laura. Thankfully she was home (of course she was... aren't angels always there when you need them?) She listened to Sofia's symptoms and assured me that she felt she was fine, but if I wanted her to she would come over and listen to her lungs with her stethoscope. She said she would be right over. Sofia was fast asleep on the couch. After a while, Sofia woke up to see Laura and was able to listen to her lungs. Laura said they were clear.... thank goodness. She recommended the usual.. medicine, liquids, and perhaps a steam so Sofia's nose would clear out some. My favorite part was when Laura said, "I just saved you $100". Thank you for being an awesome friend!

Speaking of angels.... the Victoria Secret Fashion Show was AMAZING. My favorite look for the evening was the butterfly outfit....

It's too bad they don't sell those wings.... I would totally wear them everyday of spring... wish it was spring!!! BURRRR!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For anyone who's wondering, this angel doesn't make house calls in lingerie. =)laura