Thursday, February 19, 2009

Proud Father

Today Sofia and I were getting Lunch ready. I decided we needed to finish the pickles and so I was taking a nice healthy swig of pickle Juice out of the jar. Sofia saw me and asked "What is that?" I told her its pickle juice and its sour,but good. She wanted to try some, so I gave her a drink and she loved it. I was such a proud father. She wanted more and more, but I told her we couldn't have too much. I'm not sure of the pickle juice affect on 3 year olds. I'm sure I'll be more proud of her when she scores her first goal in a soccer game or is Valedictorian, but for today February 19th 2009, we have pickle juice and that's fine with me. Life is full of Baby Steps.

2 comments:

P-town Tom said...

This post brought a smile to Tio Tom's face. Thanks, I needed that!

Anonymous said...

Vince, I loved reading about Sofia and the pickle juice. My own father used to love drinking that too, so it brought back smilin' memories for me. Best wishes, Miriam