Friday, July 24, 2009

The Bachelor part 2


Most of you know that Sandra is in Costa Rica until Tuesday. So It is time for me to be a "bachelor" for a week. Of course, Sandra always gives me a project to do while she is gone. Its not like I have to work from midnight-10am fri-sun or anything plus wendesday evening. So the project to take down the wood paneling in the living room went well with help from Tom (and Sofia). The photo above is the wall after taking the wood paneling off. We took it down monday and sanded it and spackeld nail holes all while watching the Cubs in HD. Which I set up monday morning after taking sandra to the airport. Feel free to come over for Cubs games and Bears games in High Def.
Tuesday Sofia and I painted the wall with Primer.
Wednesday sofia went to Grandma and grandpa's while I worked.
Thursday I painted the wall White (sandra's request) before picking up sofia at Grandma's. Had lunch at home and drove to Maryville to drop Sofia off at Abuela's for the weekend. Drove home, slept 3 hours before going to work at midnight.
Monday I am going to the Cardinals/Dodgers game with the Abuelos . Jose got tickets through his company. So I will head down to Maryville sunday after work and have a Vince-cation there. They have a swimming pool in their subdivision. Sofia and I will head home Tuesday and pick up Sandra at the airport that night.
I can't wait for Sandra to come home. Mainly to see the Living room and see how sweet the HD looks. That is all

2 comments:

P-town Tom said...

No "after" picture of the wall? Bummer! I'm sure it looks sweet.

Vince said...

I'll put one up this weekend after I put the TV back and everything. I have to touch up the trim area first.