

I have pulled a sandra as I have been sending pics from my phone to my e-mail and then posting them on the blog. Its pretty easy to do. As requested here is a pic of the wall after it was primed and painted white. Sandra is going to be so surprised when she sees it. Thanks again Tom. And the other pic is Louie at work with me. Since sandra is gone it becomes bring your dog to work day at HOI. Louie is not the best worker though, he falls asleep a lot and drools. I guess he fits right in here.
One disappointing note, Jose was only able to get tickets to Tuesday's Cards/Dodgers game so I am unable to go cause Sandra flies back in that night. I'd rather be at home watching the Cubs in HD anyway :)
4 comments:
The wall looks great!
I wish I could take Gus to work with me, but I don't think he would like it very much with 25 teenagers walking in and out every 50 minutes. I'm jealous.
Oh, let Sandra know that I was at DHS yesterday and took a peak at her "new" classroom. I think there is an outside shot that it will be done by August 17th. They already have built a dividing wall between the two classrooms and they have also created an extra hallway.
Vince, great job! Do you do bathroom work too? I have a doosie of a paint job in there!
I love the new wall! Sandra is going to be so excited when she sees it! =)
Sorry Jane, I am only contracted out by Sandra Incorporated. I think I'm going to have our bathroom to paint during her next trip to grandparent sit in August.
Post a Comment