We celebrated 5 years of marital bliss on Friday, July 17th. On Saturday we had a little get together with family and some friends. The cookout was awesome: burgers, brats, potato salad, spinach salad, and Vince and I also made fruit kabobs (watermelon, cantaloupe, grapes, strawberries, and blueberries- YUMMY!). We also ordered a mini cake from the Cake Shoppe and we sang happy anniversary to you (well Grandpa Paul got the award for best attempt at singing it). We were also blessed with some unexpected gifts a couple of gift cards for some date nights (we don't get out much so this was AWESOME!), a beautiful perennial to plant in the front garden, and we also have a new edition to our living room (SuperBowl PARTY at OUR HOUSE!!!) thanks to Jose and Nere.
I got Vince a 10 picture frame that has the pictures from when we went to Wrigley, which is now displayed in our hallway right next to the bathroom and I received a BEAUTIFUL bouquet of flowers, which was so big I had to split into two different bouquets (so technically I got two :) )
We have received wonderful news that several of our friends and family are expecting babies!! Congrats to all... Kate I, Katie J, Holly, and Jackie.
Alright yall, I'm leaving for Costa Rica tomorrow so Party at Vince's! Since he says I always leave and he does house projects... hum... Here's to hoping that he tares down the wood paneling in the living room and paints the wall white. Cheers!
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment